About Custom Catering
Be it weddings, rehearsal dinners, in-home celebrations, corporate events, or fundraisers, let Kate’s make it an event to remember! Our expertise is with small to medium sized gatherings, allowing us to personalize your event to your exact specifications. We seek to turn the vision for your social and corporate events into reality, be it a casual get together with friends, or a formal affair to celebrate a momentous occasion. You will work with Kate’s culinary team to custom plan each detail from scratch, from the menu to the bar package. Kate’s also specializes in incorporating interactive elements to your event, allowing the food to act as entertainment and your guests to act as the sous chefs. Regardless of event style, theme, or vision, Kate’s will make your experience memorable and timeless.
Customize Your Event
Passed and Plated Appetizers
Start the night with light bites, or make them the focus of the affair with a variety of choices for a Dinner by the Bite menu.
We offer buffet, plated, and family style dinners to delight all your guests’ tastes and appetites. Feel free to mix and match service structures to have your guests interact with your menu and with our exemplary culinary and serving staff.
Dessert might be everyone’s favorite part of the meal. Make sure to order plenty of our dessert miniatures to create your own custom dessert buffet, or one of our signature desserts to share with friends and family.
Full Bar Services
You are sure to find your favorite varieties of wines, liquors, and beers on your Kate’s bar, as you are able to choose which options to make available to your guests. Kate’s can also prepare signature cocktails for your event, and one of our friendly, trained bartenders will be happy to serve you.
We have had a the privilege of providing many exciting action stations for gatherings of all types, which allows your food to be a part of the entertainment!
The Big List of Questions
Never worked with a Custom Caterer before? No problem! We are here to make this process easy and fun, giving you complete control from start to finish. Consider the following items and then reach out to us so we can get a complimentary proposal started for you!
- What is your event date?
- What is your guest count?
- What is your event venue? (with address, parking, and load in instructions)
- What is your event’s timeline? Just a beginning and end time is a great place to start.
- Do you have a particular service style in mind for your event? Buffet? Dinner-by-the-Bite? Action Stations? A mixture of all the above?
- Do you have a menu theme or particular menu items in mind for your event?
- Do you have any appetizer needs?
- Do you have any dessert needs?
- Do you have any beverage needs? Non-alcoholic? Full bar or just beer and wine? Signature cocktails? What about coffee service?
- Have you considered your Serviceware (plates/napkins/flatware/glassware) for the guests to use? Would you prefer a disposable option, or are you interested in China rentals? What about Linens for your tables?
- Are you interested in having Kate’s staff members present for your service? Or would you prefer a delivery with set up?
- Are there any allergies or dietary restrictions we should be aware of as we build your menu?
- Is there a budget or price per person you are trying to stick to?
- In an effort to get to know your unique tastes and preferences better, are there any ingredients or dishes that you absolutely love (or hate!) that we can keep in mind while crafting your menu?
Ready to get planning for your upcoming event? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call at 859-916-5910, or visit us on our Contact page. We can’t wait to serve you!